The focus of Advantage Lacrosse is always the development of the player first. Winning is a result of the proper execution of technique, knowledge and effort. Our events will always focus on developing these three areas. Our specific target is players in North Salt Lake, Davis and Weber Counties.
- Develop each player’s technical lacrosse skills – too many players lack proper technique which hinders their ability to advance.
- Advance each player’s Lacrosse IQ. We will focus on advanced concepts of spacing, timing, and leverage as well as lacrosse strategy, philosophy and history.
- Work on fitness, speed and lacrosse-specific training.
- Provide opportunities for players to compete against higher caliber opponents and expose Advantage Players to higher levels of lacrosse.
- Educate players on the requirements to play at higher levels and instill in them the desire to reach their potential.
|Team Name:||Advantage Lacrosse|
|Region:||Davis, Weber and North Salt Lake County|
|Home Field:||Mills Park, Bountiful|
|Age Group(s):||High School Elite, High School, Middle School (7/8), Elementary (5/6), Mites (3/4)|
|National Affiliations:||Adrenaline Lacrosse, Nike|
|Tournament Travel Locations:||In State and Out of State (Utah, California, Colorado, and Nevada)|
|Key Tournaments:||Summer Slam (Pemberton, NJ), Vail Shootout (Vail, CO), Park City Ski Town Shootout, Las Vegas Showcase, Adrenafest Series, UT|
|Coaching Staff:||Marty Wescott (BYU, Bountiful), Kent Parry (Bountiful, WX), Jeff King (Davis), Josh Hanks (Bountiful, West), Peter Jordan (Utah, Bountiful), Adam Andre (BYU, Bountiful), Drew Shumway (BYU, WX), James Boden (Davis), Jim Redmond (Bountiful), Quintin Parry (WX)|
|Club Director:||Marty Wescott|