This week’s Girls High School Power Rankings feature Park City adding to their unblemished record with wins over Olympus and Skyline. Herriman — since losing to Park City — has gone on a tear outscoring opponents 61-8 in their last three games. See the full power rankings below,
Read more: See last week’s Girls High School Power Rankings here for comparison.
- Park City (7-0) – Park City added two more wins to their win total last week as they defeated Olympus 17-8 and Skyline 17-2. While Lauren Pederson continues to lead the Miners in goals, it is the play of Kendall Keblish that starts it all. Keblish has won 51 of her 70 draws (73%) on the season so far including a dominate 17 out of 21 (81%) last week. Park City will enjoy spring break next week and will not play again until their April 18th matchup against Viewmont.
- Herriman (7-1) – Herriman had a very impressive victory over Riverton last week winning by the score of 20-5. They also defeated West Jordan 20-1. Since their Park City loss, the Mustangs have gone 3-0 and have outscored their opponents 61-8. Herriman will play Copper Hills on Monday.
- American Fork (5-1) – American Fork did not play last week due to spring break. The Lady Cavemen will play Utah county foes Timpanogos on Tuesday and Pleasant Grove on Friday.
- Riverton (5-1) – The Silverwolves won an amazing overtime game against Waterford last Monday with Logan Cook scoring the game winning free position goal. Riverton couldn’t capitalize on that momentum as they were defeated by Herriman 20-5 last Thursday. Riverton will look to get back on track this week as they play West Jordan on Monday and Corner Canyon on Wednesday.
- Lone Peak (3-2) – Lone Peak was off for spring break this week. The Knights will play Jordan on Wednesday.
- Viewmont (4-1) – Viewmont did not play this week due to spring break. The Vikings will host Olympus on Tuesday and travel to Woods Cross on Thursday.
- Waterford (3-1) – Waterford suffered their first loss of the season in overtime against Riverton 13-12. The Ravens bounced back with a 14-2 victory over West. Waterford will play Skyline on Monday and Fremont on Wednesday.
- Bingham (3-3) – Bingham had a fantastic week as they defeated Copper Hills 14-2 as well as taking down Olympus 12-5. The Miners will travel to Roy on Tuesday followed by a matchup against Alta on Thursday.
- Olympus (3-3) – The Titans had a tough week as they lost to Park City 17-8 and to Bingham 12-5. The Titans have a tough upcoming week as they host Viewmont on Tuesday and Brighton on Thursday. This could be a defining week for Olympus.
- Corner Canyon (3-4) – Corner Canyon had spring break last week. The Chargers will face Riverton on Wednesday.
- Alta (3-2) – Spring Break last week. Will play at Bingham on Thursday.
- Brighton (5-1) – Spring Break last week. Will play at Olympus on Thursday.
- Lehi (4-2) – On Spring Break last week. Will play at Juan Diego on Tuesday and at Box Elder on Friday.
- Timpview (4-1) – On Spring Break last week. Will play at Pleasant Grove on Tuesday and at Mountain Crest on Friday.
- Juan Diego (2-4) – Defeated Judge Memorial 18-5 last week. Big week for the Soaring Eagles as they play Lehi on Tuesday and Jordan on Friday.
- Jordan (1-3) – On Spring Break last week. Will play Lone Peak on Wednesday and host Juan Diego on Friday.
- Skyline (3-2) – Defeated Box Elder 17-4 and lost to Park City 17-2 last week. The Eagles will play Waterford on Monday and Weber on Friday.
- Pleasant Grove (4-2) – On Spring Break last week. Will host Timpview on Tuesday and travel to American Fork on Friday.
- Weber (2-3) – On Spring Break last week. Will play Mountain Crest on Wednesday and Skyline on Friday.
- Davis (2-4) – On Spring Break last week. Will host Roy on Friday.
- Copper Hills (3-5) – Lost to Bingham 14-2 but bounced back to defeat West Jordan 13-9. Will play Herriman on Monday.
- Fremont (4-1) – On Spring Break last week. Will host Waterford on Wednesday and travel to Wasatch on Friday.
- West (4-2) – Lost to Waterford 14-2 last week. Will travel to Sky View on Tuesday.
- West Jordan (2-5) – Lost to Herriman 20-1 and to Copper Hills 13-9 last week. Will play Riverton on Monday and Timpanogos on Thursday.
- Timpanogos (3-3) – On Spring Break last week. Will play American Fork and West Jordan on Thursday.
- Sky View (1-2) – On Spring Break last week. Will host West on Tuesday and Judge Memorial on Thursday.
- Roy (2-5) – On Spring Break last week. Will play Bingham on Tuesday and travel to Davis on Friday.
- Judge Memorial (1-5) – Lost to Juan Diego 18-5 last week. Will play Sky View on Thursday.
- Wasatch (0-5) – On Spring Break last week. Will play Fremont on Friday.
- Mountain Crest (0-5) – On Spring Break last week. Will have a busy week this week with three games. Monday at Box Elder, Wednesday vs Weber, and Friday vs Timpview.
- Box Elder (0-6) – Lost to Skyline 17-4. Looking to pick up their first win of the season as they play Mountain Crest on Monday and Lehi on Friday.
- Woods Cross (0-6) – On Spring Break last week. Will play Ridgeline on Tuesday and Viewmont on Thursday.
- Ridgeline (0-4) – Will play Woods Cross on Tuesday.
Girls High School Stat of the Week –In their game against Judge Memorial, Juan Diego scored 18 goals on just 23 shots for a remarkable 78% Shooting Percentage. Leading the way was Senior Ryan Stolfa with 6 goals on 6 shots, as well as Junior Ella Candage scoring 5 goals on 6 shots. Five other players scored for the Soaring Eagles with no players missing more than one shot.
Girls High School Team of the Week – Bingham Miners. Coming into the week with a 1-3 record due to their difficult strength of schedule, the Miners swept their two games last week. Bingham first defeated Copper Hills 14-2, but it was their 12-5 victory over Olympus that was the most impressive.
Stay tuned for next week’s power rankings!