Please join some of USBOXLA’s most successful coaches in the single best training camp experience your son will have this year. Box has been proven to enhance stick skills, game IQ, speed of decision making, game toughness and overall passion for the sport of lacrosse. True Box is the only organization with the experience/knowledge in the box game to run this type of event in the state and we are very passionate about sharing box with the Utah lacrosse community. Collegiate coaches and professional players are highly encouraging and implementing box lacrosse play for youth, HS and even collegiate age players. Our staff is has a long history in the sport and is excited for the first opportunity to share it with the lacrosse community in Northern Utah!
CAMP FOCUS AND BENEFITS
- Fundamental stick skills (shooting, passing and catching in traffic, ball protection, ground balls).-
- Individual offensive and defensive skills (body position, checking, shooting, dodging).
- Team offensive and defensive systems (two-man game, three-man game, team offense, and defense).
- Transition fundamentals.
- Individual goalie coaching (positioning, defensive, and transition).
- Game experience in a fun, controlled and competitive environment
- Individual player development from the best Professional, International, and Collegiate players in the game today.
- True Utah camp jersey.
- Awesome camp prizes and fun games throughout the 3 sessions
- Photos will be taken and posted on social media so parents can stay updated.
WHAT TO BRING
- Full Box Lacrosse Equipment if available, field lacrosse equipment will be suitable
- Water Bottle
- Positive Attitude
- What: True Utah Winter Box Camp – North
- When: Saturdays, Feb 16th, March 2nd, March 9th
- Time Frame: 8am-10am
- Where: Ultimate Indoor Soccer – 2404 S 2050 W, West Haven, UT 84401
- Cost: $100 (family discount for siblings, ask about “bring a friend discount”)
- Registration Link: https://tlmiss.sportngin.com/register/form/267760451
Special box lacrosse padding is suggested but will not be necessary as we will limit the contact in this session.
Email Coach PJ (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Coach Mason (email@example.com) and ask about our bring a friend discount!
Join us for this fun, exciting, structured camp experience that will elevate your game this winter in preparation for a great spring lacrosse season!
More information about True Lacrosse:
True Lacrosse Mission Statement
True Lacrosse is committed to the education and development of young men and women in the sport of lacrosse. Our mission is to provide the most comprehensive training and experience to create exceptional athletes, while instilling confidence, integrity, and leadership skills they can employ both on and off the field. Driven by our four pillars – Passion, Energy, Expertise, and Reps – our staff combine knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm, allowing us to offer the best service, products, and guidance necessary to further develop the fastest game on two feet.
- Founded in 2008 by NCAA Division 1 and Professional Lacrosse players, Jake Deane and Mike Gabel
- True is focused on teaching the game the right way, developing players to their potential. More training hours with professional coaches.
- We hire experienced coaches, most of whom have previous playing and coaching experience, many at the college/pro level
- Access to top tournaments on the east coast and across the country
- Step-by-step recruiting guidance; full time recruiting director; players get free access to our own recruiting database (truelaxrecruits.com)
- While True has grown to reach boys and girls in nearly 15 states, players still get a personalized experience.
- True has helped over 1,000 players on to college playing career
See you on the floor,
PJ Martin & Mason Poage
North Director State/South Director