– Congrats to Waterford Head Coach Dave Brattin who recorded his 100th win yesterday as a head coach. Brattin had 43 wins in Colorado and 57 so far at Waterford.
– Boys Varsity, 3/24/25 | American Fork 9, Olympus 8 (User Submitted)
American Fork Cavemen traveled to Granite High School to face the Olympus Titans. After a slow start for the Cavemen (2-7) at halftime the Cavemen defense came out strong Landon Nelson, Max Baxter, Christopher Crump and Braiden Garner all contributed to a strong Defensive showing along with multiple goalie saves by Sophmore Max Sturgill. The teamwork became the main focus and AF closed the gap to 6-8 by the end of the third. The Cavemen turned up the intensity. Between strong defense and the offense working together including a great pick by Kiefer Cox, Middie Jace Miller scores twice to tie it up with four minutes left. The momentum turned in favor of American Fork. There was no stopping Senoir Captain Jace Miller who went in for another score to take the Cavemen up by 1 with 2 minutes left in the game. Despite an intense 2 minutes the Cavemen hold off the Titans for a close victory. Two great teams made for a very respectable match up tonight. Congratulations American Fork Cavemen. Final score AF 9 Olympus 8.
(If there isn’t anything about your team, then no stats were reported when published)
– Boys: Juan Diego beat Alta, 17-11. Alec Meyer had 6 goals and 3 assists for the Soaring Eagle.
– Boys: East beat Northridge, 9-7. Logan Frost had 2 goals and 2 assists for the Knights.
– Boys: Pleasant Grove beat Davis, 10-9. Chad Renslow had 3 goals and 1 assist for the Vikings.
– Boys: Timpview beat Timpanogos, 15-4. Ty Guzzo had 8 goals for the Thunderbirds.
– Boys: Jordan beat Riverton, 15-8. Ian Elson had 4 goals for the Silverwolves.
– Boys: Highland beat Viewmont, 8-4. Carter Robinson had 2 goals and 1 assist while Jacob Romney had 1 goal and 3 assists for the Rams, who extended their win streak to 7. Highland goalie Chris Price had 9 saves on 13 shots. Viewmont was led by Kyle Higgins who had 1 goal and 2 assists. Josh Peek won 11 of 15 face-offs for the Vikings.
– Boys: Spanish Fork beat Copper Hills, 12-6. Gavin McClain led the Warriors with 4 goals. Goalie Morgan Dunn had 6 saves on 7 shots for Spanish Fork.
– Boys: West Jordan beat Westlake, 11-2. Daniel Harmon and Brady Nunnelley each had 4 goals and 2 assists for the Jaguars. Goalie Cade Wright had 9 saves on 11 shots for the Jaguars.
– Girls: Riverton beat Bingham, 11-6. Madison Brown and Paige Rutledge each had 3 goals and 1 assists for the Silverwolves.
– Check out the scores from yesterday or see who is playing today.
– Submit your game recap! It’s easy to do. Find out more here.
– The MCLA polls were released yesterday. BYU moved up one spot to No. 2. Westminster fell one spot to No. 19. In Division II, Utah State remained at No. 17
Friday, March 27
USU @ Regis – 5:00pm
BYU @ UVU – 7:00pm
Saturday, March 28
USU @ Colorado Mines – 1:00pm
Washington State @ BYU – 4:00pm
Sunday, March 29
Washington State @ Utah – 2:00pm
National News is brought to you by Lacrosse Pulse which is a free daily email with hand-curated lacrosse content. Sign up now at www.lacrossepulse.com
What Makes A Good Goalie?
Johns Hopkins Men’s Lacrosse Player Died From Complications of Pneumonia, Flu
Nike/LM National High School Boys’ Top 25