Under Armour is coming out with a full line of gear to compete with the big boys, and they’ve got some pretty interesting ideas about what gear should be. The only gear I was able to get pictures for is the new Player Glove. When I first saw the glove, it looked like a goalie glove because of the large thumb. Also, it’s made of foam so it’s lightweight but it feels fake just because I’m not used to foam gloves. The process to make these is unique. They start with a piece of foam and press it into the shape they want. The palm has three different types of material which is nice. You can get them in black, navy, royal and red.
- Features new revolutionary “Molded Skin” technology for reduced weight and improved flexibility
- Exclusive injection molded “Knuckle Spacer Pads” improve protection in finger pivot points without reducing flexibility
- New innovative removable inner cuff allows for customized protection and flexibility
- “HeatGear® Liner Technology” moves moisture away from skin
- Triple density foam provides unmatched protection at a reduced weight