Utah Lacrosse is now accepting resumes for the position of Girls Program Coordinator. No, Niki Harding is not going anywhere, but has been promoted to the Program Director of Utah Lacrosse and will be your boss. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email email@example.com with your resume attached and you will be contacted for an initial interview.
Utah Lacrosse – Girls Program Coordinator Job Description
This position requires an individual who will be able to forward the objectives of the Volunteer League Councils in relation to administration of the leagues’ operations. Applicant must be an excellent communicator with ability to understand concerns of constituents and participants involved with the organization. Candidates will be required to maintain a varied schedule that includes office work, field work, local travel, and potentially some limited travel within the Continental US.
Office work to include answering phones, managing database, updating and managing website, scheduling fields/referees/games/special events/volunteers. Hours vary depending on season but are generally daytime hours during off season (summer/winter) and mid-morning to evening hours throughout the spring and fall seasons.
A general knowledge of the sport of lacrosse is preferred and not limited to only female applicants. The Girls Program Coordinator will report to the Program Director of Utah Lacrosse. Position is Full-time, Salary with Health/Dental Insurance, retirement plan, paid federal holidays, and paid vacation.
Specific tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Forward objectives of the league determined by Volunteer Councils.
- Administer league through strict adherence to written policy
- Assist in updates to policy as required by Councils
- Manage website and database of participants/parents
- Manage schedules for seasonal game schedules and special events
- Manage the registration process for all leagues, events and clinics provided by Utah Lacrosse.
- Create contact documents and other informational documents for each league each season.
- Participate in Youth Council meetings as well as other meetings as assigned.
- Participate in support of local chapter as approved by Councils.
- Participate in payment distribution and minor accounting functions in relation to vendor payment
- Solicit bids for equipment and services directly related to league functions and assist in awarding contracts for products/services as necessary
- Organize and participate in gear rental service as provided by the league (or assist chapter in effort as assigned by Councils)
- Timely and accurate communication by phone and written form to meet objectives of organization
- Schedule, assist in organization of and help run the mandatory coaches meetings for High School and Youth Leagues.
- Participate in review of coaches’ eligibility, benefits and administration of background check distribution
- Assist in organization of State Championship events for all associated leagues.
- Participate in budgeting processes with leagues
- Work with the US Lacrosse staff as necessary for league functions
- Additional duties as assigned by Council/Staff Manager as necessary to meet objectives of league and to assist Chapter functions as assigned
Utah Lacrosse is a 501(c)(3) organization that provides Youth and High School age children the opportunity to play Lacrosse primarily in the State of Utah. Additional information is available by visiting our website at www.utahlax.org, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 801-590-9950.